headlogo

REUBEN'S SEXXUAL WEAKNESSES THE BEAST THAT DESTROY THE BEST

Poster: STANCOBRIDGE | Date: 1:48pm, 17th Feb 2017. | Views: 361 | 1 Replies
Page 1 of 1
STANCOBRIDGE. Jalingo, Taraba
1:48pm, 17th Feb 2017.
REUBEN'S SEXXUAL WEAKNESSES THE BEAST THAT DESTROY THE BEST

The story of Reuben's foolish act was briefly narrated to paint a correct picture of what the seed of lust does. It was pitiable that Reuben could stoop so low. He did not control his seexual desires. His sexaul weakness pushed him to have seex with Bilhah, an old woman. The seexual intercourse took place on the bed of Jacob, his father.
Reuben defiled his father's bed and subsequently brought curse upon himself. Again, I discovered that Reuben's seexaul intercourse with Bilhah happened after she had two children for Jacob, his father.
Before the sexx, Rachel had given bilhah to Jacob as wife, and she conceived twice and bore Dan and Naphtali. Read what the Bible says:

" Then she gave him Bilhah her maid as wife, and Jacob went in to her. And bilhah conceived and bore Jacob a son. And Rachel said, "God has judged my case; He has also heard my voice and given me a son." Therefore, she called his name Dan. And Rachel's maid Bilhah conceived again and bore Jacob a second son. Then Rachel said, "with great wrestling I have wrestled with sister, and indeed I have prevailed." So she called his name Naphtali"
.- (Gen 30:4-8 NKJV).

Friends, from the above Bible passage, have you now realized that was not only an old woman, but the wife of Jacob. The sexcual intercourse between Reuben and Bilhah was recorded in Genesis chapter thirty five, but the taking of Bilhah as wife by Jacob was recorded in Genesis chapter thirty. Both Jacob and Bilhah have been living, having sexx and bearing children before Reuben and Bilhah had seex.

Reuben knew Dan and Naphtali, the two sons of Bilhah and he was also aware that Bilhah was his fathers wife. Furthermore, Reuben was aware that the bed they laid was his father's bed. But his sexcual weakness blinded his eyes. That is the work of lust, when the seed is already down in any individual.
Today, some young men are having seed with old and married; also some young women are having seex with aged and married men.

Obviously, they know what they are doing. Some of them know the man or the woman's spouse and children. Some have sex on the matrimonial beds of some couples in the absence of one partners. All these atrocities attract great curses and God's punishment. Moreover, it destroys the plans and purposes of God for the person. Even if hands joined together, the Holy Book says, " A sinner will not go unpunished because there is no peace for the wicked."

Fear reader, what God joined together, let no man put asunder. Even you that reading this book now, are you having sexx with a married person? Are you praying to have your own home while you allowed Satan to use you to destroy other people's marriages and homes? Are you obsessed with lust? Will you be happy if someone is having sexx with your spouse? Why are you this wicked? You don't want such to happen to you, but you are doing it to another person. That's sheer wickedness and God will surely punish you if you do not repent, confess your sins and do restitution.

In Genesis chapter thirty nine, the Bible recorded how the wife of Potiphar offered seex to Joseph at no cost, but he ran away. How fare you run after what Joseph ran away from? Joseph ran and lost his position as the Chief servant in potiphar's house, but he retained his purity and relationship with God. He preferred to be a prisoner to having sexxual intercourse with the wife of Potiphar. But Reuben succumbed to sexxual pressure and pleasure, and then ruined his life and family lineage.

Reuben committed sexxual immortality I the secret but Jacob his father heard it and kept silent. He thought it was secret, whereas it was an open scandal Lust is a killer, a stopper and a destroyer.
Page 1 of 1
Write A Comment

Attachment: (jpg, gif, png)

Comment Box is loading comments...