headlogo

How To Seek For Protection And Safety: Great Book Tells About KEYS TO UNLOCK GODS FAVOUR

Poster: STANCOBRIDGE | Date: 12:46pm, 20th Nov 2016. | Views: 307 | 1 Replies
Page 1 of 1
STANCOBRIDGE. Jalingo, Taraba
12:46pm, 20th Nov 2016.
20th EDITION
KEYS TO UNLOCK GOD'S FAVOUR

In this edition we are going to talk about protection. Our safety and protection are in the hands of God. Psalm 127;1, “Except the Lord keeps the city the watchman watcheth in vain”.

God is our creator, the Maker of all flesh, the Maker of all things. He created all things and saw it was good and blessed them. Nothing was exempted.

God created man in His image after His likeness, He breathed the breath of life into his nostril and he became a living creature. The bible says, He made man a little lower than the Angels and crowned him with glory and honour (Psalm 8).

The breathe of life, is the link through which we communicate with Him. when He takes His breath back, the person goes back to mother earth (Death).

We are talking about protection, let me digress a little, so that you might understand where I am coming from and where am going...We as human beings, we get married, produce our own children, it is now our duty to protect our own children from any danger, we try our best to protect & provide for our own children and leave the rest for God. We always strive to provide security for our children, that is also how God protect and provide for us His creation, we are His children, it is His duty to provide for His people as He promised.

The bible tells us in Psalm 91:11,12, “For He will command His Angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways, they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone”.

Our problem is that we refuse to heed the word of God, we refuse to read the manual (Bible) to understand what the bible is telling us concerning our situations and how to operate our life. All the powers and promises given to us by our Maker on how to live a fear free life.

If you want to live a fear free life, read the bible and know your right, every thing you must know on earth is in this bible, waiting for us to use and solve our problems. Psalm118:6-8, “The Lord is with me, I will not be afraid, what can man do to me? The Lord is with me, He is my helper, I will look in triumph on my enemies, it is better to take refuge in the Lord; than to trust in man”.

Isaiah 58:1, “Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened, that it cannot save, neither His ear heavy that He cannot hear, but our iniquity have put demarcation between us and God, and our sins have hide His face from us that He will not hear”.

There is nothing we ask God He cannot do, if only we can be truly sorry for our sins and desist from it, the bible says in Romans 4:21, “What he has promised, He is able to perform”.

Ephesians 3:20, “now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work with us”.

God gave us powers, it is within us. The rest is for us to study the bible and know how to use the powers. We might look at it as not being possible, but with God all things are possible just know the right word of God to use in every situation.

Do not be afraid, the power is in you, make use of it ,take your place of authority in the name of Jesus and fight back, believing God that whatever you ask in the name of Jesus, He will do it, this is no magic it is real.

In Psalm27:1, “The Lord is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear, the Lord is the strength of life of whom shall I be afraid”.

The Lord is our protector, He is our every thing. All He wants from us is praises. Trust and thanks giving and His totality, He protects those who trust and believe in Him. Never you doubt His ability to protect you.

If we look at what is written in Genesis about creation you will see that all things were made by Him, including man, that prepare charms for protection and also to make money. He gave us will power to choose or do whatever we want, but advice us to do good and leave evil. Our God is a jealous God, He doesn't like to share His glory with anyone. He want us to always believe and trust in Him.

You don't have to make charm to protect yourself. all you need is to search the scripture, master what the bible is saying concerning you, in every situation you find yourself, using the word of God.

Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego had no charm but God protected them, Daniel, and so many others.

Start by making it a duty to pray every morning, commit yourself, your family, your business, your everything into the hands of God backing it up with promises using the name of Jesus, That is the miracle. My dear beloved, do just that every morning before speaking with any person, you will never regret you did.

Thanks for your attention, may God protect and guide you provide and heal your infirmities in Jesus Name, AMEN.

By Paulinus Mbamalu
Page 1 of 1
Write A Comment

Attachment: (jpg, gif, png)

Comment Box is loading comments...