Page 1 of 1
STANCOBRIDGE. Jalingo, Taraba
12:50pm, 17th Oct 2017.

Bring Personality And Performance To Websites & Products With Google Fonts

Material Design - Gallery

Material Color Tool

Material Icons

Material Design - Stage

Use this font for free! All of Google fonts are free and easy to use. Try it Yourself ». 810 Google Fonts. Currently there are ...

A curated collection of the absolute best free fonts available on Google Fonts in 2017—open-source ...

Best Google Fonts
Last updated on October 5, 2017

These are the 40 best free web fonts available on Google Fonts, in my humble opinion. They are all open-source and 100% free for commercial use. This collection focuses on typeface families from reputable type designers and foundries that contain multiple weights and styles. I’m purposefully avoiding single-weight display faces as they have limited usefulness in real-world design projects.

Wondering how to combine these fonts? Check out The Definitive Guide to Free Fonts for some recommended pairings.

Download a ZIP of all 40 fonts →

Click on the image or font name to see examples of websites using the fonts in the wild. Click on the “Google Fonts” link to use the fonts on your website. The provided ZIP file downloads contain the latest versions of the font files to install on your desktop. The files come from the Google Fonts repository on GitHub—I regularly check the commits on GitHub to make sure the files provided here contain the latest versions.

* Note: An asterisk indicates the family is body text friendly, meaning it contains normal, italic, bold and bold italic styles and has low to moderate stroke contrast, large counters, open apertures and a large x-height.

Page 1 of 1
Write A Comment

Attachment: (jpg, gif, png)

Comment Box is loading comments...